PW Minor — Casual
In 1868, Peter Wycoff Minor and his brother, Abrahm Vorhees, recent veterans of the bloody Civil War, recognized the need to manufacture high quality shoes and boots for thousands of citizens in our young country. They opened Minor Brothers Boots and Shoes in 1867, and with 20 shoemakers began a long dedication to using traditional materials and the latest techniques of the day to produce the highest quality footwear available. That tradition continues today in its fourth generation of family ownership under the leadership of Henry Minor, III. The buildings, technology and people have all changed, but the unwavering commitment to quality, design and service remains the same.
The P.W. Minor Central Park women's shoe is part of the P.W. Minor's Smart Casual Collection. It's a stylish orthopedic shoe with a leather upper that provides breathability and a wide mid foot area that enhances comfort. The Central Park comes with rubber outsole that is feminine and provides solid footing. It's comfortable to wear and doesn’t jeopardize appearance.
Special Features of the P.W. Minor Women's Shoe, Central Park:
- Shoe inlay is removable and added depth allows the use of custom orthotics
- Lengthy firm inside counters help reduce rollover and pronation
- Rubber outsole provides solid footing
- Slip resistant but not designed to be used as a work shoe
- Cemented construction allows the shoe to be lighter and more flexible
- Black Leather
- Black/Brown Leather
- 2A (N) 7-12
- B(M) 5-12, 13
- D(W) 5-12, 13
- 2E(WW) 5-12, 13
- 4E(WWW) 6-12,13
- Whole and Half sizes
- Not all sizes or widths avail at store.