PW Minor — Casual
In 1868, Peter Wycoff Minor and his brother, Abrahm Vorhees, recent veterans of the bloody Civil War, recognized the need to manufacture high quality shoes and boots for thousands of citizens in our young country. They opened Minor Brothers Boots and Shoes in 1867, and with 20 shoemakers began a long dedication to using traditional materials and the latest techniques of the day to produce the highest quality footwear available. That tradition continues today in its fourth generation of family ownership under the leadership of Henry Minor, III. The buildings, technology and people have all changed, but the unwavering commitment to quality, design and service remains the same.
The P.W. Minor Park Avenue women's shoe is part of the P.W. Minor's Smart Casual Collection. It's an orthopedic shoe with Mary Jane styling that offers a single strap hook and loop closure to make it easier to put on and take off. The Park Avenue comes with a wide mid foot area that enhances comfort and a rubber outsole that is feminine and provides solid footing.
Special Features of the P.W. Minor Women's Mary Jane, Park Avenue:
- Insole is full length, 3/16" depth, three density, Poron® metatarsal and heel strike zones with leatherette covering.
- If you wear custom orthotics, this insole is removable
- Long, firm inside counters maintain foot control and provides support for pronating feet.
- Full grain leather upper with hook and loop closure for adjustability (buckle is for decoration only)
- Polyester suede breathable foam lining
- Rugged, easily modifiable outsole with added traction
- Black Leather
- 2A (N) 7-12
- B(M) 5-12, 13
- D(W) 5-12, 13
- 2E(WW) 5-12, 13
- 4E(WWW) 6-12,13
- Whole and Half sizes
- Not all sizes or widths avail at store.