PW Minor — Casual
In 1868, Peter Wycoff Minor and his brother, Abrahm Vorhees, recent veterans of the bloody Civil War, recognized the need to manufacture high quality shoes and boots for thousands of citizens in our young country. They opened Minor Brothers Boots and Shoes in 1867, and with 20 shoemakers began a long dedication to using traditional materials and the latest techniques of the day to produce the highest quality footwear available. That tradition continues today in its fourth generation of family ownership under the leadership of Henry Minor, III. The buildings, technology and people have all changed, but the unwavering commitment to quality, design and service remains the same.
The PW Minor Women's Shoe, Pleasure is a women's stylish orthopedic shoe with breathable, stretchable Flexx® fabric which is great for issues such as edema, hammer toes, Bunions and other forefoot deformatives.
Special Features of the PW Minor Women's Shoe, Pleasure:
- Single Strap VELCRO® brand fastener D-ring closure with trimmable tip
- Breathable, stretchable Flexx® fabric and foam vamp
- Pillow back with foam-padded collar and tongue
- Soft polyester suede and breathable foam lining with wicking action
- Permanent insole has Poron® foam heel and metatarsal strike zones
- Three-part biomechanical polyurethane outsole with thermo plastic urethane torsion control bar for mid-foot stability
- Taupe leather
- Black Leather
- B(M) 5-12, 13
- D(W) 5-12, 13
- 2E(WW) 5-12, 13
- 4E(WWW) 6-12,13
- Whole and Half sizes
- Not all sizes or widths avail at store.