Vionic with Orthaheel Technology — Casual
Vionic footwear and orthotics help restore natural foot function and well-being with every step. Our feet were designed to walk on soft, natural surfaces like soil and sand. Yet today we spend most of our time standing, walking and running on unnatural hard surfaces. This loss of our "footprint" has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body.
Clinical research supports Vionic's success in restoring the foot's natural alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function dynamically as they were intended. Vionic's unique orthotic is built in to our collection of sandals, slippers and athletic shoes.
- The Goleta mary jane is casual with artisan appeal. Updated to provide the most secure fit, it features a functional buckle for adjustability across the vamp with studded embellished strap.
- Leather uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable EVA orthotic insert.
- Rubber outsole with patterned tread for improved traction.
- Features Orthaheel Technology, a biomechanic orthotic footbed that naturally aligns your feet and may help to relieve heel pain by reducing over-pronation.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Medium 5,6-10,11,12
- Not all colors, sizes or widths available at store