Active Full Length
Designed by Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli, Orthaheel footwear and orthotics help restore natural foot function and well-being with every step.
Our feet were designed to walk on soft, natural surfaces like soil and sand. Yet today we spend most of our time standing, walking and running on unnatural, hard surfaces.
This loss of our “footprint” has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. Unnatural surfaces force our feet to pronate (roll over) to gain ground contact, which flattens the arches and can disrupt normal knee function and hip alignment and increase pressure on the lower back.
Clinical and practical research has resulted in the unique Orthaheel orthotic design that helps “reclaim” your natural footprint by restoring the foot”s natural (neutral) alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function as efficiently and dynamically as they were intended. Orthaheel”s unique orthotic is built-in to our collection of sandals, slippers and athletic shoes, and it is also available as an insert for your own footwear.
Clinically proven to reduce pronation, which can improve foot function and relieve associated heel and ankle pain
• Podiatrist-designed, clinically proven orthotic support
• Tri-Planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability
• Flexible and lightweight construction
Orthaheel products are available in more than 25 countries worldwide, garnering customer acclaim since 1979. The collection offers orthotic footbeds, lounge slippers, athletic shoes and sandals for men and women.
Orthaheel products are ideal for:
• Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
• Moderate to excessive pronation
• Complementary orthotic treatment
• Shock-absorbing support and stability
• Low- and high-performance athletes
“It is my experience that many common aches and pains occur from poor lower limb alignment. Pain relief can be natural and affordable for everyone.”
Phillip J. Vasyli, Chairman of Vasyli International and creator of Orthaheel
Features & Benefits
- EVA orthotic with re-enforced, hardened plastic (PE) shell for added motion control and stability.
- Cushioned shock dot in the heel for added shock absorption.
- Can be trimmed in forefoot if necessary.
- Designed to provide greater control in faster paced activities such as running and fast walking.
- 4 degree rear foot wedge to provide support and control which helps prevent excess pronation.
- EcoFresh anti bacterial odor absorbing cover.
- Contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve 100% foot contact.