The Human Body wants to move, be active, explore. Birkenstock footbeds are engineered to support the body’s fluid motions, not alter them. Our concept of “Active Recovery” is simple. The more Birkenstock are worn, the more you’ll benefit from a footbed construction designed to allow the feet to exercise and recover naturally. Active Recovery means you’ll enjoy immediate and lasting benefits, especially while going about daily activities.
DO MORE. AGAIN!
The Birkenstock Footbed Features
Birkenstock footbeds are made of cork and natural latex, and contoured in the shape of a healthy foot. These contours ensure proper weight distribution with raised arches to help support the foot’s natural shape and structure. The toe bar allows the toes to grip and ﬂex, stimulating circulation, exercising the leg, and helping to maintain balance. The deep heel cup keeps the foot’s natural padding under the heel to provide stability. As a result of these factors, the correct bones bear the weight of the body to keep the spine and legs in alignment.
- Taupe Suede
- Black Suede
- Mocha Suede (soft Bed $140)
- Mink Suede (Soft Foobed $140)
- Port Suede (Soft Footbed $140)
- Forest Suede (Soft Footbed $140)
- Navy Suede (Soft Footbed $140)
- Metric sizes 35-50 (US women’s 4-13) (US men’s 6-18)
- Not all colors, sizes or widths available by Birkenstock or at store