Grizzley w/ Leather Trim
When you’re shopping for the perfect pair of clogs or slippers, does the name Haflinger come to mind? It should, because Haflinger is the largest manufacturer of boiled wool in Germany. Haflinger slippers and boiled wool clogs surround your feet in comfort – whatever the temperature.
Many people automatically associate wool with winter weather. But Haflinger slippers and boiled wool clogs actually keep your feet cool in the spring and summer, yet warm in the colder fall and winter months, making Haflinger slippers and clogs a perfect slipper choice for year-round comfort. Wool is a natural fabric that molds to the foot like a second skin, yet allows for good ventilation no matter how many hours you wear your Haflinger slippers. Most importantly, the use of boiled wool in Haflinger slippers allows feet to stay at just the right comfortable temperature, no matter what the season. Yes, you can wear your Haflinger slippers and clogs all year!
Grizzley with Leather Trim:
- The GZL Leather Trim Grizzly clog from Haflinger® offers fierce warmth and comfort.
- Wool felt upper with the addition of a leather trim for a slightly different look and feel.
- Warm wool-covered footbed is sure to massage your foot with each and every step.
- Anatomically correct, wool-covered cork and latex midsole molds to your foot for a cozy and customized fit.
- Lightweight rubber traction sole with a rocker heel offers reliable grip on a variety of surfaces.
SIZING – Haflinger are meant to have a slightly looser fit than most other footwear. It is normal when wearing Haflinger to feel your heel lifting up and down with every step.
- Smokey Brown Felt Wool
- Black Felt Wool
- Metric sizes 41-50 (US 8 -16)
- Not all colors, sizes or widths available at store