Vionic footwear and orthotics help restore natural foot function and well-being with every step. Our feet were designed to walk on soft, natural surfaces like soil and sand. Yet today we spend most of our time standing, walking and running on unnatural hard surfaces. This loss of our “footprint” has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body.
Clinical research supports Vionic’s success in restoring the foot’s natural alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function dynamically as they were intended. Vionic’s unique orthotic is built in to our collection of sandals, slippers and athletic shoes.
Features include: Harbor
This adjustable flip flop crosses conventional boundaries to provide the comfort, support and stability demanded by athletes at all levels.
- Perfect for jam-packed weekends on the go, this sandal offers the versatility of a flip-flop with adjustability on the upper.
- Manmade uppers with jersey-padded lining and soft, durable webbed toe post.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA footbed absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Rubber outsole with flex grooves for improved traction.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology’s success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Full sizes 7-13
- Not all colors, sizes or widths available at store