When you’re shopping for the perfect pair of clogs or slippers, does the name Haflinger come to mind? It should, because Haflinger is the largest manufacturer of boiled wool in Germany. Haflinger slippers and boiled wool clogs surround your feet in comfort – whatever the temperature.
Many people automatically associate wool with winter weather. But Haflinger slippers and boiled wool clogs actually keep your feet cool in the spring and summer, yet warm in the colder fall and winter months, making Haflinger slippers and clogs a perfect slipper choice for year-round comfort. Wool is a natural fabric that molds to the foot like a second skin, yet allows for good ventilation no matter how many hours you wear your Haflinger slippers. Most importantly, the use of boiled wool in Haflinger slippers allows feet to stay at just the right comfortable temperature, no matter what the season. Yes, you can wear your Haflinger slippers and clogs all year!
The Kitty slippers from Haflinger are sure to become your new favorites. After comforting those tired soles with all the comfort features, get some comfort for your “soul” as well with the cute kitty adornment on the upper.
- Boiled wool upper is naturally soft, sturdy, and machine washable.
- Warm wool-covered footbed is sure to massage your foot with each and every step.
- Latex arch support is sure to leave your feet feeling happy.
- Double-felt outsole adds both cushioning and traction on a variety of surfaces.
SIZING – Haflinger are meant to have a slightly looser fit than most other footwear. It is normal when wearing Haflinger to feel your heel lifting up and down with every step.
- Red Boiled Wool
- Metric sizes 36-42 (US 5-11)
- Not all colors, sizes or widths available at store