Relief 3/4 Length
Designed by Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli, Orthaheel footwear and orthotics help restore natural foot function and well-being with every step.
Our feet were designed to walk on soft, natural surfaces like soil and sand. Yet today we spend most of our time standing, walking and running on unnatural, hard surfaces.
This loss of our “footprint” has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body. Unnatural surfaces force our feet to pronate (roll over) to gain ground contact, which flattens the arches and can disrupt normal knee function and hip alignment and increase pressure on the lower back.
Clinical and practical research has resulted in the unique Orthaheel orthotic design that helps “reclaim” your natural footprint by restoring the foot”s natural (neutral) alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function as efficiently and dynamically as they were intended. Orthaheel”s unique orthotic is built-in to our collection of sandals, slippers and athletic shoes, and it is also available as an insert for your own footwear.
Clinically proven to reduce pronation, which can improve foot function and relieve associated heel and ankle pain
• Podiatrist-designed, clinically proven orthotic support
• Tri-Planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability
• Flexible and lightweight construction
Orthaheel products are available in more than 25 countries worldwide, garnering customer acclaim since 1979. The collection offers orthotic footbeds, lounge slippers, athletic shoes and sandals for men and women.
Orthaheel products are ideal for:
• Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
• Moderate to excessive pronation
• Complementary orthotic treatment
• Shock-absorbing support and stability
• Low- and high-performance athletes
“It is my experience that many common aches and pains occur from poor lower limb alignment. Pain relief can be natural and affordable for everyone.”
Phillip J. Vasyli, Chairman of Vasyli International and creator of Orthaheel
Features & Benefits
Relief 3/4 Length
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Orthaheel orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free “natural healing” solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to “flat feet.”
- Designed for everyday use: walking, commuting, casual/light hiking.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Lightweight, medium-density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Features heel pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles, we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics.
- Soft 100% nylon topcloth with EcoFresh® earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for flat- or low-heeled shoes without removable insoles.