Sockwell compression and relaxed fit socks are made from the highest quality fibers. Sockwell uses a combination of merino wool, bamboo and alpaca fibers. All of the materials used help control odor, thermoregulation, and moisture control throughout the day.
Sockwell offers 2 levels of compression:
- Moderate 15-20MMHG
- Firm 20-30MMHG
Why use compression?
1. Prevents Swelling by keeping the blood from pooling in the foot.
2. Increases circulation and minimizes varicose veins
3. Prevents fatigue by stabilizing muscles
- Prolonged sitting and standing
- Flying and travel
- Exercise and recovery
- Minor to moderate swelling in the feet and ankles
- Minor to moderate varicose veins
- Relief from plantar fasciitis discomfort
- Non-binding and no shearing fit
- Ultra smooth toe closure
- Moisture managing, odor and blister-resistant fiber combination
- Sensitivity to seams in socks
- If socks leave a noticeable mark from tightness on the ankle or legs