Vionic footwear and orthotics help restore natural foot function and well-being with every step. Our feet were designed to walk on soft, natural surfaces like soil and sand. Yet today we spend most of our time standing, walking and running on unnatural hard surfaces. This loss of our “footprint” has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body.
Clinical research supports Vionic’s success in restoring the foot’s natural alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function dynamically as they were intended. Vionic’s unique orthotic is built in to our collection of sandals, slippers and athletic shoes.
Features include: Tide II
Tide II features the same great Orthaheel Technology and fit you’ve come to love and expect! This iconic, best-selling style now features leather trim and an updated tread pattern.
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Materials: woven/leather uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Full sizes 5-12
- Not all colors, sizes or widths available at store