Vionic footwear and orthotics help restore natural foot function and well-being with every step. Our feet were designed to walk on soft, natural surfaces like soil and sand. Yet today we spend most of our time standing, walking and running on unnatural hard surfaces. This loss of our “footprint” has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body.
Clinical research supports Vionic’s success in restoring the foot’s natural alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function dynamically as they were intended. Vionic’s unique orthotic is built in to our collection of sandals, slippers and athletic shoes.
Features include: Tide II
Get ready to sparkle! The icon of Orthaheel Technology, our best-selling Tide sandal, is now offered with a sequined upper.
- New to the Tide family, Tide Rhinestones is designed with the rebel in mind. A total rock star, this timeless flip flop with bling takes the spotlight this spring.
- Sued Leather and man-made gems.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability with helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology’s success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Full sizes 5-12
- Not all colors, sizes or widths available at store