ORTHAHEEL footwear and orthotics help restore natural foot function and well-being with every step. Our feet were designed to walk on soft, natural surfaces like soil and sand. Yet today we spend most of our time standing, walking and running on unnatural hard surfaces. This loss of our “footprint” has resulted in a variety of pain and injuries affecting not just the feet, but the entire body.
Clinical research supports Orthaheel’s success in restoring the foot’s natural alignment, enabling the feet, ankles and legs to function dynamically as they were intended. Orthaheel’s unique orthotic is built in to our collection of sandals, slippers and athletic shoes.
- Designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort and support.
- Built-in Orthaheel motion-controlling footbed features a contoured arch support and a deep heel cup that realigns your stride so that you can achieve your fitness goals.
- Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather uppers and action lacing system.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Molded EVA midsole with built-in .5″ elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support.
- Durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Break-in note: If you have not worn orthotic supports before, it is important to allow yourself and your feet some time to adjust to the new support. We suggest you wear the Orthaheel Footwear 2-3 hours for the first 2-3 days. After this initial break-in period, wearing the shoes all day should be comfortable and enjoyable. Some individuals take longer to adjust to the support, while others feel the benefits and comfort as soon as they start wearing them.
- Whole and half sizes 5,6-11
- Not all colors, sizes or widths available at store